The Lift Axle Control Module (LACM) Valve is an industry standard valve and offers easy control of a lift axle.
- The LACM controls the lift axle based on the pressure applied to the LACM pilot port ( 1/4″ Female NPT)
- The supply and delivery ports are large ( 1/2″ supply, 1/2″ Ride bags delivery, 3/8″ Lift bag delivery)
- The large ports ensure the axle lifts quickly, which is important in emergency situation.
How it works:
- When the pilot pressure is below 20PSI, the LACM lifts the axle
- When the pilot pressure is above 30 PSI, the LACM lowers the axle
- When the axle is lowered, the ride bag pressure will match the pilot pressure
For more information, here is a link to the manufactures site: